It is the Finals of the Geneva Open and we have Casper Ruud vs Joao Sousa for the Title.
The 2nd seed Casper Ruud moved into the Finals of the Geneva Open after beating the big-serving 4th seed Opelka. Ruud has carried his amazing from the Italian Open where he reached the semi-finals to the Geneva Open. In the 3 matches, he has played en route to the final, he hasn’t dropped a single set.
World Number 79 Joao Sousa also hasn’t lost a set till now in the Geneva Open and continued his great form in the tournament dismantling Gasquet in 2 sets. On his path to the finals, he ousted 5th seed Nikoloz Basilashvili, and also beat Ivashka and Andujar.
Casper Ruud vs Joao Sousa Match Details
- Tournament: Geneva Open (ATP Masters 250)
- Date: 21 May 2022
- Venue: Tennis Club de Genève
- Surface: Clay
- Round: Finals
- Category: Men’s Singles
- Prize Money: € 534,555
Casper Ruud vs Joao Sousa Head-to-Head Records to date
The two players have met each other twice with Ruud winning both of them.
Casper Rud vs Joao Sousa Prediction: Who will win this match?
Both the players are in impressive form, but Ruud has been amazing this year and will be expected to win unless Sousa can pull off another upset.
Prediction: Casper Ruud to win in two sets.
Betting Tips: Ruud to win at 1.5 odds
Casper Ruud Last 3 performances
- Geneva Open: Semi-finals– beat Opelka 7-6, 7-5
- Gneva Open: Quarterfinals– beat Kokkinakis 6-4, 7-6
- Geneva Open: Round of 16 – beat Paire 6-3, 6-1
Joao Sousa Last 3 performances
- Genea Open: Semi-finals– beat Gasquet 6-2, 6-2
- Geneva Open: Quarterfinals– beat Ivashka 7-5, 7-5
- Geneva Open: Round of 16– beat Basilashvilli 6-4, 6-3
Casper Ruud vs Joao Sousa Broadcast and Live Stream Details
India: VPN and Discovery
USA: Tennis Channel and Sling TV
UK & Europe: Amazon Prime Video
Australia: beINSports and Kayo Sports
Rest of World: bet365