Barcelona’s young winger, Lamine Yamal, is the new name roaming around in football. He is just 16 years old and has represented the Spain national football team and FC Barcelona. Not only has he represented both teams, but he has also scored a goal for them. He is a gem in football and has the potential to be one of the best.
Before we talk more about him, let’s take a look at all the records broken by Lamine Yamal.
Records in Club football
- Youngest player to play for Barcelona
- Youngest player to score for Barcelona
- Youngest player to score in La Liga
- Youngest player to provide an assist in the La Liga
- Youngest player to score in the Champions League
Record in International football
- Youngest player to play for the Spanish national football team
- Youngest player to score for the Spanish national football team
One of the most interesting facts about his football career is that he has made less than 15 appearances to break this record. Under the guidance of Xavi and Luis de la Fuente, he is definitely going to create and break many more records. Will he be one of the greatest players in Spanish football history? Only time will tell. Till then, let’s all enjoy Yamal’s growth in football.
In case you missed: “There is nothing more to say, Pablo Gavi is a gem,” says, Dani Carvajal
|Spain National Football Team||2||1||–|
- Full name: Lamine Yamal Nasraoui Ebana
- Date of birth: July 13, 2007
- Age: 16 years old
- Nationality: Spanish
- Height: 1.80m (5 feet 11 inches)
- Position: Winger
- Current team: FC Barcelona and the Spain National Football Team
- Jersey No. 27