The Los Angeles Rams, wide receiver has been sidelined for at least four games in the NFL 2023–24 season. Cooper Kupp is suffering from lingering hamstring issues and is being placed on the injury reserve list of the team.
As per sources, he will miss a minimum of four games against Seattle, the 49ers, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis. Most importantly, the player will miss the opening game and will take time to get match-ready. The player is going to miss important games for the team, and his presence will be missed by the team.
The 30-year-old wide receiver has been a part of the team since 2017. The player was drafted in the 2017 NFL Draft and was the 69th pick overall. He is a Super Bowl champion and was also the Super Bowl MVP.
Cooper Kupp stats, records, and achievements in the NFL
Following are the stats, records, and achievements of the Los Angeles Rams wide receiver, Kupp. All of the below-mentioned stats and records are as per the 2022 season.
- Receptions: 508
- Receiving yards: 6,329
- Receiving touchdowns: 46
In case you missed: Joe Burrow signs the biggest contract in NFL history.
- Most yards from scrimmage by a wide receiver in a single season (1,965)
- Most receptions in a single postseason (33)
- Super Bowl Champion (LVI)
- Super Bowl MVP (LVI)
- NFL Offensive Player of the Year (2021)
- Pro Bowl (2021)
- NFL Receptions Leader (2021)
- NFL Receiving yards leader (2021)
- NFL receiving touchdowns leader (2021)
- First-team All-Pro (2021)
Also Read: Who are the Highest Paid Coaches in NFL