Welcome to our fantasy predictions for the second match of today’s Sunday doubleheader and it is between Manchester Originals and Birmingham Phoenix. With a comfortable win over Spirit in the first match, Phoenix will be boosting with confidence to keep up the winning momentum going. On the other end, Originals faced a defeat against Invincibles in their first match and they will be looking to register their first win of the tournament against Phoenix today.
Find out our picks for the Dream11 Fantasy Prediction for today’s second men’s match between Manchester Originals and Birmingham Phoenix:
- Jos Butler (MNR): Butler seemed to struggle in the first match but we all know how dangerous he can be once he gets into his groove.
- Phil Salt (MNR) (VC): With some tremendous performances in the last few matches he played for different teams, he will be eyeing to convert his starts into a big score. It more of feels like his night to be today and we make him as our VC for the fantasy team as well. He can make the best of the powerplay despite playing conditions.
- Joe Clarke (MNR): Joe is probably the main player alongside Munro in Manchester’s middle-order. With all aggressive players around him, he can be healthy anchoring the innings long for Originals.
- Colin Munro (MNR): With Salt opening with Butler, Munro is dragged into middle order for some finishing job. Pacey conditions also seem to be friendly for him which makes us an easy pick in the fantasy predictions.
- Fin Allen (BPH): After being in limelight over the Social Media due to his Bat having Virat Kohli’s name on it, he will be eyeing to have some kind of performance as well. He is also peer to Phoenix batting line-up barring all-rounders.
- Moeen Ali (BPH): Captain of Phoenix will have a big role in the whole tournament and he is probably in the form of his life since his CSK appearance. One of the core all-rounders in today’s match to look out for.
- Liam Livingstone (BPH) (C): Livingstone has been probably in the best form of his life and hitting sixes for fun since his century against Pakistan last week. Liam is our pick for the captain as well today as he is considered as not just batsman but all-rounder in this Phoenix side.
- Carlos Braithwaite (MNR): No one can keep West Indian out of light in the shorter formats, Carlos is our last pick for the all-rounders category.
- Adam Milne (BPH): Good form, swinging conditions, good pace. This Kiwi pacer has got all and is the leader of the Phoenix bowling attack alongside Woakes.
- Chris Woakes (BPH): Chris Woakes has been one of the best bowlers across leagues and international cricket in white-ball matches. He is arguably the best with the new ball swinging both in and away from the batsman.
- Tom Hartley (MNR): Not a known name in the cricket world but he showed what he can do with a given chance in the first match. We will end our predictions for today with Tome Hartley as our last pick for the match.