Western Australia (WAU) and Victoria (VCT) will square off in the Sheffield Shield’s thirty-first game. The WACA Ground in Perth will host this match. To know more read the full article on WAU vs VCT Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates.
Six of Western Australia’s nine games this year have ended in victories. With 50 points, they are now in the first place and have been playing fantastically lately. They won against Victoria and want to give it their best after winning against Tasmania, South Australia, and New South Wales.
Victoria has also been in excellent form, winning four of their last nine games to move up to third in the standings. They won their previous game by a margin of 10 wickets over New South Wales, and they’ll be confident going into Tuesday’s key game.
WAU vs VCT Match Details
- Date: March 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 am IST
- Venue: WACA Cricket Ground, Perth
- Live Streaming: Fancode
WACA Cricket Ground Pitch Report
The WACA’s pitch is usually rough and covered in grass. Since the ball tends to come onto the bat very quickly, the pace bowlers should benefit from this, while batters must be exceptionally vigilant and technically proficient to succeed. It may be challenging for hitters to time their swings properly due to the additional bounce. As the game goes on, the pitch tends to flatten out and the bounce drops a little bit, giving the batters a better chance to score runs. Yet, the seam movement persists throughout the entire game, making it challenging for batsmen to play through the line. Read More: MBL vs KLT Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates of Navi Mumbai Premier League
Perth Weather Conditions
The match will be played in a partially clear sky, with zero signs of rain or overcast weather and a Humidity of 79% with a Wind speed of 6 km/h.
Western Australia vs Victoria Head-to-Head Records
- Western Australia: 2
- Victoria: 1
WAU vs VCT Player Stats
- Matthew Kelly – 27 wickets in 6 games
- Marcus Harris – 468 runs in 7 games
- Corey Rocchiccioli – 20 wickets in 7 games
- Fergus O’Neil – 23 wickets in 7 games
- Mitchell Perry – 26 wickets in 7 games
WAU vs VCT Dream 11 Top Picks
- Cameron Bancroft: At the top of the order, Bancroft led the team with his bat, amassing 767 runs in eight games at an average of 63.91 runs per game.
- Will Sutherland: An wonderful all-arounder Sutherland has the ability to practically single-handedly alter the outcome of a game. With the ball, he has been very exceptional, collecting 33 wickets at an average of 20.81 to place fourth on the list of most wickets.
- Matthew Kelly: So far this season in the Sheffield Shield, Kelly has taken the most wickets for Western Australia. Throughout the course of six games, he has taken 27 wickets at an average of 13.74.
- Lance Morris: In seven games, he has taken 27 wickets at an average of 18.40, making him one of the best bowlers in this competition.
Western Australia vs Victoria Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: C Bancroft
- Batters: M Harris, S Whiteman, H Cartwright, T Wyllie
- All-rounders: M Short, W Sutherland, F Onell
- Bowlers: J Paris, M Kelly, L Morris
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain Choice For Today’s Match
- Captain: W Sutherland
- Vice-Captain: M Short
Western Australia vs Victoria Probable XI
WAU Probable XI: Josh Philippe, D’Arcy Short, Mitchell Marsh, Cameron Bancroft, Josh Inglis, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Cameron Gannon, David Moody, Hilton Cartwright.
VCT Probable XI: Travis Dean, Marcus Harris, Ashley Chandrasinghe, Campbell Kellaway, Matthew Short, Will Sutherland (c), Sam Harper (wk), Mitchell Perry, Fergus O’Neill, Jon Holland, Cameron McClure. Read More: COL vs KWN Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury And Weather Updates Of Sharjah Hundred League
WAU vs VCT Dream11 Match Prediction: Who Will Win?
The fixture is a very tight and unpredictable one as both teams have performed well throughout the season. Both teams will tussle out a tough fight and will leave no room for mistakes. However, Western Australia might have a slight advantage because of their league performances.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂