Western Australia and South Australia will play the 11th match of the Australia Domestic Test Cup 2022 at W.A.C.A. Ground in Perth on 11th November 2022. In this article, we will provide you WAU vs SAU Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of Australian Domestic Test Cup 2022
Western Australia has started their tournament on a high note with Two wins and One drawn out of the three matches played. Whereas South Australia have 2 drawn and one lost out of the three matches played. South Australia is yet to win a match of the Australia Domestic Test Cup 2022. Western Australia will be aiming for a win and keeping the 1st spot of the table safe whereas South Australia will be one a hunt for their first win.
|Match||Western Australia vs South Australia|
|Date||11th November 2022|
|Time||08:00 am IST|
|Venue||W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth|
W.A.C.A. Ground pitches are known to be Bowling pitches. The Swing and bounce offered by the pitch helps the fast bowlers significantly. The average first innings total is around 214 runs. Toss will play a big factor as the team winning the toss will like to Bowl first and make sure the opponent have a low total using the advantage of the pitch.
The weather at W.A.C.A. Ground in Perth is expected to be Cloudy. The temperature will be around 16-18 degrees with moderate wind speed around. It will be a lot cooler with cold breeze around and you can enjoy the match without any rain interruptions.
Also Read: PWXI vs KXI Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of BYJU’S Pondicherry Interdistrict T20 League 2022
WAU vs SAU Player Stats [current season]
WAU vs SAU Dream11 Top Picks
- Ben Manenti – The Australian all-rounder has impressed everyone with his batting as well as spin bowling skills. He is one of the top picks for the match because he has scored runs 2 half-centuries in 3 innings he has played also he has picked 6 wickets in 2 matches.
- Alex Carey – The wicket-keeper batsmen is one of the top picks for the match. He has scored 174 runs in the tournament so far and also has done wicket-keeping well throughout the tournament.
- Lance Morris – The Right arm Pacer is one of the top picks for the match. The pacer has picked wickets in every innings he has played and is the highest wicket taker of the tournament with 15 wickets.
WAU vs SAU Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: A Carey, C Bancroft
- Batters: H Cartwright, J Weatherald, H Hunt
- All-rounders: T Head, A Hardie
- Bowlers: J Richardson, W Agar, L Morris, B Manenti
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Alex Carey
- Vice-captain: Wes Agar
WAU vs SAU Probable XI
WAU: C Bancroft, S Whiteman, C Rocchiccioli, T Wyllie, H Cartwright, S Fanning, J Philippe, A Hardie, J Paris, J Richardson, L Morris
SAU: H Hunt, J Weatherald, D Drew, T Head, J Lehmann, A Carey, N McAndrew, B Manenti, W Agar, J Buckingham, B Doggett
WAU vs SAU Dream 11 Prediction: Who will win?
Both the teams are looking strong but South Australia are likely to win the match. The Team Players are in Form and will be aiming for the win. The team looks great compared to the earlier matches and are likely to win the match against Western Australia.
Thank you for reading. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Have a good day ahead 🙂