The Gahanga International Cricket Stadium, Rwanda will host an exciting match between Right Guards CC and IPRC Kigali CC. This will be the twelfth match. RG stand with two points while IPR stands with four points. . So let’s take a look at the RG vs IPR Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury And Weather Updates of the forthcoming match.
RG vs IPR Match Details
|Match||Right Guards CC and IPRC Kigali CC|
|Date||1st April 2023|
|Time||05:30 PM IST|
|Venue||Gahanga International Cricket Stadium, Rwanda|
Gahanga International Cricket Stadium Pitch Report
The Gahanga International Cricket Stadium will host the 12th match of the tournament. The pitch is well balanced and so the toss doesn’t affect the match much. But being strategic, teams would like to win the toss and like to bat first. Also read: KAN vs KOL Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | NSK Trophy – Kerela T20 Championship
Rwanda Weather Condition
Rwanda will experience windy condition. Temperature is going to be around 15 to 17 degree Celsius with less chance of precipitation. Humidity will remain high.
RG vs IPR Injury Update
There is no sign of any injury of any player from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury.
RG vs IPR Head-to-Head Records
There are no records of the two teams as they will be playing against each other for the very first time in the Rwanda T10 league 2023. Also Read: TTP vs GOR Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | FanCOde ECS Portugal T10
RG vs IPR Player Stats
|Iradukunda Jean Michel||IPR||3||5||6|
RG vs IPR Dream11 Top Picks
- Eric Dusingizimana: The right-arm batter who plays for IPR is a brilliant opener. He times the ball right and finds the gaps leading to the boundary. He can also spin the ball if needed.
- Oscar Manishimwe: He is a right handed batter who plays for IPR and a brilliant wicket-keeper.
- Iradukunda Jean Michel: The right handed medium pacer has picked up early wickets throughout the tournament and is a remarkable fielder.
RG vs IPR Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicket-keeper: Oscar Manishimwe, Aime Mucyodusenge
- Batters: Eric Dusingizimana, Orchide Tuyisenge, Niyomugabo isaie
- All-rounders: Aime Nkurayija, Emile Rukiriza, Ndayishimiye Theophile, Clinton Rububagumya
- Bowlers: Ezeckiel Muhawenimana, Iradukunda Jean Michel
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Eric Dusingizimana
- Vice-captain: Ndayishimiye Theophile
RG vs IPR Probable XI
Right Guards CC:
Fiston Nsengiyumva, Legis Muvunyi, Eric Dusingizimana, Orchide Tuyisenge, Clinton Rububagumya, Bertin Rusagara, Aime Nkurayija, Isaac Okpe, Clever Mutuyimana, Chance Ibyishaka, Ezeckiel Muhawenimana
IPRC Kigali CC:
Oscar Manishimwe, Mugisha Bertin, Aime Mucyodusenge, Niyomugabo isaie, Nsengiyaremye David, Emile Rukiriza, Ndayishimiye Theophile, Rukundo Confiance, Giraneza Althimon, Iradukunda Jean Michel, Rindiro Blaise Romeo
RG vs IPR Dream11 Prediction Team: Who will win?
IPRC Kigali CC is expected to win the game.
Hope this article provides valuable insights to you in order to make the dream team.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂