The Sulaibiya Cricket Ground in Kuwait is well-renounced and regularly hosts domestic cricket matches. This will be the seventeenth match of the league. PRP stands last with no points in the league while SPC in the third position with 2 points. So let’s take a look at the PRP vs SPC Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury And Weather Updates of the forthcoming match.
PRP vs SPC Match Details
|Match||Prosports vs Saipem Safety Plus CC|
|Date||10th March 2023|
|Time||04:30 PM IST|
|Venue||Sulaibiya Cricket Ground, Kuwait|
Sulaibiya Cricket Ground Pitch Report
The Sulaibiya cricket ground is much of a batters friendly pitch. The average first inning score is around 180. Therefore teams would like to win the toss and bat first. Also read: STA vs NCMI Dream11 Prediction, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch report, Weather and other updates- Kuwait Challengers Cup T20
Kuwait Weather Condition
The weather conditions in Kuwait does not look much favorable for an uninterrupted match. Temperature is going to be around 2o to 24 degree Celsius with heavy chance of precipitation.
PRP vs SPC Injury Update
There is no sign of any injury of any player from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury. Also read: INM vs ASL Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of Legends League T20
PRP vs SPC Head-to-Head Records
There are no records of the two teams as they will be playing against each other for the very first time in the Kuwait Challengers cup 2023.
PRP vs SPC Player Stats
PRP vs SPC Dream11 Top Picks
- Sanker Varathappan: The right handed batter is very reliable player when it comes to hit the gig boundaries in the last overs. He also bowls Off-break, making him a suitable all-rounder.
- Ansal Nazzar: The right handed batter and fast bowler does his job with both bat and ball. He hits the necessary runs for his franchise and also picks up wickets.
- Johar Hussain: The SPC left arm batter is the X-factor for his team. In the last two matches played he scored 32 runs in quick balls and took 2 wickets.
PRP vs SPC Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeeper: Srikar-Reddy Yedla
- Batters: Ansal Nazzar, Shiburaj Ramachandran, Kutbuddin Fakhruddin
- All-rounders: Sanker Varathappan, Ibrahim Shabbir, Johar Hussain
- Bowlers: Rahul Murali, Rajeesh Murali, Ibrahim Ramsoor, Mirza Ahmed-I
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Ansal Nazzar
- Vice-captain: Johar Hussain
PRP vs SPC Probable XI
Asif Juzar, Kutbuddin Fakhruddin, Nichel Prakash, Burhan Aspur, Ibrahim Shabbir, Johar Hussain, Nadeem Sheikh, Ibrahim Ramsoor, Mirza Ahmed-I, Ibrahim Raipuryawala, Hussain Musaji
Saipem Safety Plus CC:
Srikar-Reddy Yedla, Ansal Nazzar, Shiburaj Ramachandran, Saddam Mulla, Sanker Varathappan, Jaison George, Rabinsha Salam, Rahul Murali, Rajeesh Murali, Naser Firfire, Venkata Babu
PRP vs SPC Dream11 Prediction Team: Who will win?
SPC has played two matches and won one both while PRP have played two and won none. But looking at the team combination, SPC is expected to win the game.
Hope this article provides valuable insights to you in order to make the dream team.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂