Indo-Bulgarian and American University of Malta will play the 2nd match of the European Cricket League T10 at Cartama Oval in Cartama on 2nd March 2023. In this article, we will provide you INB vs AUM Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of European Cricket League T10
European Cricket League Group B Matches is all set to begin on the 2nd of March 2023 and a blockbuster match is ready to begin. This will be the second match in group B of the tournament between Indo-Bulgarian v/s American University of Malta. Group B has one of the strongest teams in the league and all the teams are eagerly waiting to dominate and win the matches of the tournament. Prepare yourself as Indo-Bulgarian and American University of Malta will present you with a nail-biting opening encounter of the tournament. Also Read: <strong>SVH vs FAR Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of European Cricket League T10</strong>
|Match||Svalholm v/s American University of Malta|
|Date||2nd March 2023|
|Time||06:00 pm IST|
|Venue||Cartama Oval, Cartama|
Cartama Oval Ground pitches are known to be batting surfaces. This pitch is Mostly preferred by Batters and Pace bowlers as they can extract good bounce and swing from the track. The first innings average total is around 123. The toss will play a big factor as the team winning the toss will like to bat first and put a huge target for the opposition.
The weather at Cartama Oval in Cartama is expected to be Sunny. The temperature will be around 12-16 degrees with light wind speed. You can enjoy the match without any rain interruptions. Also Read: QUN vs SAU Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | Sheffield Shield 2023
No injuries from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury.
INB vs AUM Head-to-head records
Both teams will be facing each other for the first time.
INB vs AUM Player Stats
No stats are available as the players will be playing their first match.
INB vs AUM Dream11 Top Picks
- Basil George – The Malta All-Rounder is one of the top picks for the match. The Left-Handed Batmen can also bowl at Medium Pace and trouble the batsmen from the very first ball.
- V Prasath – The Batting all-rounder is one of the top picks for the match. The player has the potential to carry his team with his batting and bowling skills. One of the main reasons for the player to be a top pick is because of the form the player is in.
- Arjun Dhiman – The batsman is surely one of the top picks for the match. He is expected to do wonders for the team with his explosive batting and can even give handy economical spells in between. He is one of the Players in the league who can turn the match single-handed for the team. Also Read: NSW vs VCT Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | Sheffield Shield 2023
INB vs AUM Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: D Patankar
- Batters: V Prasath, R Dianish, C Webster, A Dhiman
- All-rounders: D Krasimirov, C Lakov, B George
- Bowlers: P Mishra, J Patel, R Dhiman
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Basil George
- Vice-captain: Arjun Dhiman
INB vs AUM Probable XI
INB: A Dunbar, S Khan, A Dhiman, C Webster, G Singh, D Krasimirov, C Lakov, J Batten, P Mishra, R Dhiman, L Sharma
AUM: D Patankar, M Panchal, V Prasath, R Dianish, M Patel, B George, Z Malek, J Singh, J Patel, C Desai, G Joshi
INB vs AUM Dream 11 Prediction: Who will win?
Both the teams are looking strong but Indo-Bulgarian is like to win the match. The Indo-Bulgarian team has a star-studded squad and Every Player in the team can contribute in every possible way. The toss will play a big factor and the team winning the toss will have a slight advantage over the opposition. Indo-Bulgarian is likely to win the match.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂