Forfarshire and Brno will play the 8th match of the European Cricket League T10 at Cartama Oval in Cartama on 10th March 2023. In this article, we will provide you with FOR vs BRN Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of European Cricket League T10.
European Cricket League Group D Matches have begun and the show is all set for the Forfarshire and Brno to play their second and third match of the tournament respectively. Both the teams looked strong facing their opponents yesterday and have opened their open table accounts. Forfarshine and Brno will be aiming for the win and be at the top of the table and secure their place in the qualifiers. Prepare yourself as Forfarshire and Brno will present you with a nail-biting encounter of the tournament. Also Read: INM vs ASL Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of Legends League T20
|Match||Forfarshire v/s Brno|
|Date||10th March 2023|
|Time||08:30 pm IST|
|Venue||Cartama Oval, Cartama|
|Live streaming||Fancode, European Cricket Network|
Cartama Oval Ground pitches are known to be bowling surfaces. This pitch suits the pace bowlers as they can extract good bounce and swing from the track. The first innings average total is around 78. The toss will play a big factor as the team winning the toss will like to bowl first and put the opposition at a low total.
The weather at Cartama Oval in Cartama is expected to be Sunny. The temperature will be around 13-17 degrees with light wind speed. You can enjoy the match without any rain interruptions.
No injuries from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury. Also Read: GED vs AJH Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of ICCA Arabian T20 League
FOR vs BRN Head-to-head records
Both teams will be facing each other for the first time.
FOR vs BRN Player Stats
No stats are available as of now.
FOR vs BRN Dream11 Top Picks
- Callum Garden – The right-handed Scottish batsman is one of the top picks of the match. He has an aggressive approach toward the game and has a strike rate of close to 180 in T10. In T10 in the T10 Format, he has scored two half-centuries as well, making him a top pick for the match.
- Naveed Ahmed – Naveed Ahmed is one of the top picks for the match because of the Spin bowling skills the player possesses. He has bowled over 46 overs in the T10 format and has picked more than 23 wickets. Also, he can play handy knocks with the bat and has scored over 140 runs.
- A Kashif – The Right-handed all-rounder is a top pick for the match. The player is one of the best all-rounders on the team and can contribute with both bat and bowl. In the T10 format so far, he has scored over 150 runs at a strike rate of close to 130. Also has picked 9 wickets around the economy of 8 which is considered good in the T10 format. Also Read: CSG vs ZGS Dream 11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury & Weather Updates| Sharjah Hundred League
FOR vs BRN Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: C Garden, P Khari
- Batters: M Leask, A Kashif
- All-rounders: S Cameron, N Ahmed, J Hogarth, A Bailwal
- Bowlers: S Tiwari, S Ramaro, B Allchin
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: M Leask
- Vice-captain: A Bailwal
FOR vs BRN Probable XI
FOR: C Garden, M Leask, C Wallace, J ONneill, A Bailwal, S Cameron, F Ross, J Hogarth, B Allchin, F Duncan, L James
BRN: P Khari, N Khanday, A Kashif, J Ihalage, R Ali, N Ahmed, T Kanhya Lal, R Afridi, S Ramaro, A Kumar, Vasudevan
FOR vs BRN Dream 11 Prediction: Who will win?
Both the teams are looking strong but the Brno is likely to win the match. The Brno team has a star-studded squad and every player in the team has a great experience with the format. They will be hungry to win the match and climb to the top of the table. The toss will play a big factor and the team winning the toss will have a slight advantage over the opposition. Brno is likely to win the match.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂