V.O.C. Rotterdam and Svanholm will play the 3rd match of the European Cricket League T10 at Cartama Oval in Cartama on 2nd March 2023. In this article, we will provide you VOC vs SVH Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of European Cricket League T10
European Cricket League Group B Matches is all set to begin on the 2nd of March 2023 and a blockbuster match is ready to begin. This will be the third match in group B of the tournament between V.O.C. Rotterdam v/s Svanholm. Group B has one of the strongest teams in the league and this will be the second match for Svanholm. Svanholm will face a match before facing the VOC against the Farmers. If they win that match, they will be all boosted up for the second match. Prepare yourself as V.O.C. Rotterdam and Svanholm will present you with a nail-biting opening encounter of the tournament. Also Read: <strong>INB vs AUM Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of European Cricket League T10</strong>
|Match||V.O.C. Rotterdam v/s Svanholm|
|Date||2nd March 2023|
|Time||08:00 pm IST|
|Venue||Cartama Oval, Cartama|
Cartama Oval Ground pitches are known to be batting surfaces. This pitch is Mostly preferred by Batters and Pace bowlers as they can extract good bounce and swing from the track. The first innings average total is around 118. The toss will play a big factor as the team winning the toss will like to bat first and put a huge target for the opposition.
The weather at Cartama Oval in Cartama is expected to be Sunny. The temperature will be around 12-16 degrees with light wind speed. You can enjoy the match without any rain interruptions. Also Read: <strong>SVH vs FAR Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of European Cricket League T10</strong>
No injuries from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury.
VOC vs SVH Head-to-head records
Both teams will be facing each other for the first time.
VOC vs SVH Player Stats
No stats are available as the players will be playing their first match.
VOC vs SVH Dream11 Top Picks
- Mads Henriksen – The Malta All-Rounder is one of the top picks for the match. The Left-Handed Batmen can also bowl at Medium Pace and trouble the batsmen from the very first ball.
- Musa Mahmood – The Batting all-rounder is one of the top picks for the match. The player has the potential to carry his team with his batting and Off- Spin bowling. One of the main reasons for the player to be a top pick is because of the form the player is in.
- Burhan Niaz – The batsman is surely one of the top picks for the match. The Right-Handed batsmen can hit sixes from the very first ball and can even bowl. He is one of the Players in the league who can turn the match single-handed for the team. Also Read: QUN vs SAU Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | Sheffield Shield 2023
VOC vs SVH Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: A Hashmi, F Fourie
- Batters: P Seelaar, M Mahmood, B Naiz
- All-rounders: J Schoonheim, H Mazhar Shah, M Henriksen
- Bowlers: T Ahmed, E Karimi, A Koppejan
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Burhan Niaz
- Vice-captain: Mads Henriksen
VOC vs SVH Probable XI
VOC: F Fourie, P Seelaar, B Naiz, D Van-Everdingen, T De-Kok, J Schoonheim, A Jain, R Malik, A Koppejan, R Upadhyaya, S Van Wingerden
SVH: A Hashmi, M Mahmood, Z Shah, J Moniz, M Henriksen, H Mazhar Shah, A Mahmood, S Munir, E Karimi, T Ahmad, M Raza
VOC vs SVH Dream 11 Prediction: Who will win?
Both the teams are looking strong but Svanholm is like to win the match. The Svanholm team has a star-studded squad and Every Player on the team can contribute in every possible way. The toss will play a big factor and the team winning the toss will have a slight advantage over the opposition. Svanholm is likely to win the match.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂