The Cartama Oval in Cartama will host an electrifying match between Beveren CC and CIYMS. This will be the fourteenth match. The pitch is well-balanced for both batters and bowlers. So let’s take a look at the BEV vs CIC Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Injury And Weather Updates of the forthcoming match.
BEV vs CIC Match Details
|Match||Beveren CC vs CIYMS|
|Date||22nd March 2023|
|Time||08:00 PM IST|
|Venue||Cartama Oval, Cartama|
Cartama Oval Pitch Report
The Cartama oval ground will host the fourteenth match of the league. The ground seems well-suited for both batters and bowlers. Teams would like to win the toss and like to bat first. Also read: NMC vs CLT Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | Assam T20 Premier Club Championship
Cartama Weather Condition
Cartama will experience a sunny and bright weather tomorrow for a uninterrupted match day. Temperature is going to be around 21 to 25 degree Celsius with a very less chances of precipitation. The humidity and wind will both a play a role in the match.
BEV vs CIC Injury Update
There is no sign of any injury of any player from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury. Also read: IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI and weather updates | India vs Australia ODI Series
BEV vs CIC Head-to-Head Records
There are no records of the two teams as they will be playing against each other for the very first time in the European Cricket League 2023.
BEV vs CIC Player Stats
|Jason van der Merwe||CIC||10||443||–|
BEV vs CIC Dream11 Top Picks
- Jason van der Merwe: The right-arm batter who plays for CIC is a brilliant opener. He times the ball right and finds the gaps leading to the boundary. He can also spin the ball if needed.
- Carson McCullough: He is a right handed batter who plays for CIC. He is a part left arm spinner too. Besides batting with a strike rate of 163.91, he has remain economical with the ball.
- Hakim Khaksar: The Bev right-arm batter and right arm medium pacer, knows to take advantage of the super overs by playing clean and powerful shots. He has does his job with both bat and ball and is a match winner.
BEV vs CIC Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicket-keeper: Chris Dougherty
- Batters: Hakim Khaksar, Abdul Said, Adam Kennedy, Jason van der Merwe
- All-rounders: Hadisullah Tarakhel, Jacob Mulder, Carson McCullough
- Bowlers: Chris Robinson, Allen Coulter, Mohammad Noman
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Jason van der Merwe
- Vice-captain: Carson McCullough
BEV vs CIC Probable XI
Noor Momand, Hadisullah Tarakhel, Abdul Rashid, Saber Zakhil, Mansoor Mahboob, Hakim Khaksar, Shahidullah Otmanzai, Ashiqullah Said, Shokrullah Shirzad, Mohammad Noman, Salarzai Israel
Chris Dougherty , Jason van der Merwe, Jacob Mulder, Carson McCullough, Adam Heasley, Oliver Topping, Adam Kennedy, Chris Robinson, Allen Coulter, Angus Farrell, Mark Best
BEV vs CIC Dream11 Prediction Team: Who will win?
Given the team combination, CIYMS is expected to win the game.
Hope this article provides valuable insights to you in order to make the dream team.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂