Justin Jefferson was born in St. Rose, Louisiana on June 16, 1999. Jordan went on to play college football at Louisiana Tech, and Rickey played at LSU. He attended Destrehan High School in Destrehan, Louisiana, where he played football and ran track. Jefferson had a breakout season in his second year, catching 111 passes for 1,540 yards and 18 touchdowns. He was a key part of LSU’s national championship team and was named the Offensive MVP of the Peach Bowl. He was a unanimous First-Team All-American and a finalist for the Biletnikoff Award, which is given to the nation’s top receiver. Jefferson’s success at LSU helped make him one of the top prospects in the 2020 NFL draft. Through this article, let us enhance our knowledge by learning about Justin Jefferson Net Worth in 2023, his annual income, Brand Endorsements, Cars and Charities
Justin Jefferson Net Worth 2023
As of 2023, Justin Jefferson’s net worth is estimated to be around $12 million. This figure takes into account his NFL salary, endorsement deals, and other sources of income.
In terms of his annual salary, Jefferson signed a four-year rookie contract with the Minnesota Vikings worth $13.12 million in total, with a signing bonus of $7.1 million.
Justin Jefferson Brand Endorsements
Justin Jefferson is a rising star in the NFL, and his impressive on-field performances have caught the attention of many brands looking to capitalize on his success. Since entering the NFL, Jefferson has signed endorsement deals with several companies, including:
- Nike: Jefferson signed a multi-year deal with Nike in 2020, becoming one of the brand’s most high-profile NFL endorsers. As part of the deal, Jefferson frequently wears Nike apparel and cleats on the field and has appeared in Nike campaigns.
- Bose: Jefferson signed a multi-year deal with audio brand Bose in 2021, becoming a brand ambassador for the company’s headphones and speakers. As part of the deal, Jefferson has appeared in Bose advertisements and promoted the brand on his social media accounts.
- Pepsi: Jefferson was named a brand ambassador for Pepsi in 2021 and has appeared in a number of the company’s advertisements. He promoted Pepsi on his social media accounts, including sharing photos of himself holding a can of Pepsi.
- Gatorade: Jefferson has signed a deal with sports drink brand Gatorade and has appeared in a number of the company’s advertisements. He has promoted Gatorade on his social media accounts, sharing photos of himself drinking the beverage.
- Panini America: Jefferson signed exclusive autograph and memorabilia deal with Panini America in 2020, becoming a featured athlete for the sports trading card and collectibles company. Read more: Zhang Shuai Net Worth 2023, Salary, Brand Endorsements and Prize Money
Justin Jefferson Charity Work
Justin Jefferson is not only a standout player on the football field but also an active member of his community who has used his platform to give back and make a positive impact on those around him. Here are some examples of his charity work:
- Justin Jefferson Foundation: In 2021, Jefferson established the Justin Jefferson Foundation, which aims to empower and inspire youth through education and athletics. The foundation’s programs include a youth football camp, academic and athletic scholarships, and community service initiatives.
- Anti-Bullying Campaign: Jefferson has been a vocal advocate for anti-bullying efforts and has used his social media platforms to raise awareness about the issue. In 2020, he participated in a virtual anti-bullying event hosted by the Minnesota Vikings.
- Hurricane Relief: In 2021, Jefferson donated $10,000 to the Hurricane Ida relief efforts in his hometown of St. Rose, Louisiana. He uses his social media platforms to encourage others to donate and support those affected by the hurricane.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Giveaway: In 2020, Jefferson partnered with the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities to give away turkeys and other Thanksgiving essentials to families in need.
- NFL My Cause My Cleats: In 2020, Jefferson participated in the NFL’s My Cause My Cleats campaign, which allows players to wear customized cleats to raise awareness for a charity or cause of their choice. Jefferson’s cleats featured the logo of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities.
Justin Jefferson Car
Justin owns a AMG Mercedes GT 63. Read more: Jaime Munguia Net Worth 2023, Annual Income, Salary and Brand Endorsement
Frequently Asked Questions about Justin Jefferson Net Worth 2023:
Q: What is the net worth of Justin Jefferson?
Ans: As of 2023, Justin Jefferson’s net worth is estimated to be around $12 million.
Q: What is the Salary of Justin Jefferson?
Ans: Jefferson signed a four-year rookie contract with the Minnesota Vikings worth $13.12 million in total, with a signing bonus of $7.1 million.
Q: Which companies and brands Justin Jefferson endorsed?
Ans: Jefferson has signed endorsement deals with a number of companies, including:
Also read: Buster Douglas Net Worth 2023, Brand Endorsements, Career, Awards, Achievements and Charity Work
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂