Cordae Dunston is a young rapper from Maryland who has been making waves in the music industry since he burst onto the scene in 2018. With a style that blends old-school lyricism with modern beats, Cordae has quickly become one of the most promising new talents in hip-hop. He gained attention with his mixtape, “I’m So Anxious,” which caught the attention of hip-hop legend Nas. In 2019, Cordae released his debut album, “The Lost Boy,” which was widely praised for its clever wordplay and introspective lyrics. At just 25 years old, Cordae has already established himself as a force to be reckoned with in the world of hip-hop. Through this article, let us read more about Cordae Dunston Net Worth in 2023.
Cordae Dunston Net Worth 2023
Cordae Dunston has a net worth of $5 Million in the year 2023. His salary is estimated at around $ 2 Million.
Cordae Dunston Brand Sponsors
Some of the companies that have collaborated with him in the past include:
- Adidas – Cordae has appeared in several campaigns for Adidas, including a commercial promoting the brand’s NMD sneakers.
- Puma – Cordae was signed as a brand ambassador for Puma in 2019 and has since appeared in several campaigns for the company.
- Sprite – Cordae appeared in a Sprite commercial in 2020, along with fellow rappers Lil Yachty and Vince Staples.
- Google Pixel – Cordae appeared in a Google Pixel commercial in 2019, which featured him using the phone’s camera to take photos and record videos.
- Allbirds – Cordae partnered with Allbirds in 2020 to promote the company’s sustainable footwear.
Cordae Dunston Charity works
Some of the charitable works he has been involved in include:
- The YWCA – In 2020, Cordae partnered with the YWCA to launch the “Cordae x YWCA Challenge,” which aimed to raise awareness and funds for the organization’s programs and services supporting women and girls.
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) – Cordae has been an advocate for mental health awareness and has partnered with NAMI to promote its programs and services.
- Black Lives Matter – Cordae has been an outspoken advocate for social justice and has participated in several protests and demonstrations in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- The Dreamville Foundation – Cordae has worked with the Dreamville Foundation, which provides resources and opportunities for underprivileged youth, to support their programs and initiatives.
- Flint Water Crisis – Cordae has been vocal about the water crisis in Flint, Michigan, and has donated to various organizations working to address the issue.
Cordae Dunston Cars
Till date, Cordae Dunston has not much talked about his vehicles in the public. Hence, we cannot jump to conclusions. You may also like to read: La La Anthony Net Worth 2023, Brand Sponsors, Cars and Charities
Frequently Asked Questions about Cordae Dunston Net Worth 2023:
Q: What is the net worth of Cordae?
Ans: As of 2023 his Net Worth is $5 Million.
Q: What is his Salary of Cordae?
Ans: His salary is around $ 2 Million.
Q: Which companies and brands has Cordae endorsed?
Ans: Some of the companies that have collaborated with him in the past include: Adidas, Puma, Sprite, Google Pixel and Allbirds.
Also read: James Conner Net Worth 2023, NFL Salary, Sponsorships, Houses, and Cars
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂