The US Open 2023 runner-up and one-time grand slam winner, Daniil Medvedev, creates his perfect tennis player. Recently, in an interview, he was asked to build a perfect tennis player as per these six factors: forehand, backhand, celebration, serve, mental toughness, and return.
Here is the perfect tennis player, according to Daniil Medvedev.
- Forehand: Roger Federer
- Backhand: Dominic Thiem
- Celebration: Daniil Medvedev
- Serve: Nick Kyrgios
- Mental toughness: Rafael Nadal
- Return: Novak Djokovic
All the above-mentioned players are the best at that particular factor of tennis. He also chose himself for the celebration factor.
He also mentioned that Dominic Thiem and Nick Kyrgios will be his all-time favorites when it comes to backhand and serve, respectively.
In case you missed: Rafael Nadal will return to the tennis court again
Fast Facts about Daniil Medvedev
- Full Name: Daniil Sergeyevich Medvedev
- Country: Russia
- Date of birth: February 11, 1996
- Age: 27 years old
- Turned Pro: 2014
- Height: 1.98m (6 feet, 6 inches)
- Coach: Gilles Cervara
- Prize Money: $32,012,216 (8th all-time leader in prize money earners)
|Division||Wins||Loses||Win Percentage||Highest Rankings|
Career Titles and Grand Slams Title
- Single Career titles: 20
- Grand Slam: 1 (US Open 2020)
- Davis Cup: 1 (2021)
- Tour Finals: 1 (2020)