In Doha’s West End Park International Cricket Stadium on March 20, the World Giants (WOG) and Asia Lions (ASL) will face each other in the final of the Legends League Cricket Masters 2023. To know more read the full article on WOG vs ASL Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI and weather updates.
World Giants defeated Asia Lions by 20 runs in their most recent match to secure first place in the group. Hashim Amla and Jacques Kallis, two South African greats, each scored fifty runs to aid the Giants in their first-inning 150/3 total. After that, Chris Mpofu and Tino Best each claimed two wickets to dismiss the Lions for just 130 runs.
Asia Lions defeated India Maharajas by 85 runs in the Elimination match to go to the championship. The Lions scored 191/5 runs when batting first, with Mohammad Hafeez adding 38 runs and Tharanga scoring fifty. Later, with just 106 runs remaining in their innings, Hafeez and Sohail Tanvir excelled with the ball.
WOG vs ASL Match Details
- Date: March 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM IST
- Venue: West End Park International Cricket Stadium, Doha
- Live Streaming: Fancode
West End Park International Cricket Stadium Pitch Report
The pitch at Doha’s West End Park International Cricket Stadium provides a batting-friendly surface. The first innings score here is 136 on average, but teams have routinely posted high totals throughout the tournament so far. Read More: GUJ-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI and weather updates | WPL 2023
Doha Weather Conditions
The match will be played under a clear sky at the in Doha with zero signs of rain or overcast weather.
World Giants vs Asia Lions Head-to-Head Records
- World Giants: 1
- Asia Lions: 0
WOG vs ASL Dream 11 Top Picks
- Tillakaratne Dilshan: The renowned Sri Lankan batter outscored the Asia Lions by 27 runs in the most recent match, and he has been in excellent form throughout the tournament thus far. He has pitched five innings, allowing 133 runs at an average of 33.25.
- Shane Watson: The seasoned Australian all-rounder is having a successful competition thus far. Despite not bowling a single over, he leads his team in scoring with 90 runs after four innings, including one fifty.
- Tino Best: In the most recent match against the Asia Lions, the great West Indies pacer grabbed three wickets for a total of 20. He only costs 8.0 credits on the Dream11 Team and has six wickets in three innings.
World Giants vs Asia Lions: Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicket keepers: U Taranga
- Batters: S Watson, C Gayle, M Ul-Haq
- All-rounders: T Dilshan, R Powell, S Afridi
- Bowlers: S Tanvir, B Lee, T Best, C Mpofu
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain Choice For Today’s Match
- Captain: T Dilshan
- Vice-Captain: C Gayle
World Giants vs Asia Lions Probable XI
WOG Probable XI: MN van Wyk, Jacques Kallis, CH Gayle, AJ Finch(C), HM Amla, RL Powell, SR Watson, B Lee, MS Panesar, TL Best, CB Mpofu
ASL Probable XI: WU Tharanga, Misbah-ul-Haq, Asghar Afghan, TM Dilshan, Shahid Afridi(C), T Perera, Abdul Razzaq, Abdur Razzak, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Hafeez, I Udana. Read More: BAN vs IRE Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury And Weather Updates Of Bangladesh vs Ireland ODI Series
WOG vs ASL Dream11 Match Prediction: Who Will Win?
Both teams have talented top-order hitters who can score a lot of runs and reliable all-rounders, and they might be the difference. Both teams will, therefore, be prepared to claim their victory in the competition.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂