NCM Investments and EcovertFM will play the final of the KCC T20 Elite Championship at Sulabiya Ground, Al Jahra Governorate, Kuwait on 3rd March 2023. In this article, we will provide you with NCMI vs ETF Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the KCC T20 Elite Championship.
The Final is all set and will be played between NCM Investments and EcovertFM. Both teams have dominated the entire tournament and are undefeated. Whether it is for winning matches or being the highest runs scorer or the Highest wicket-taker. They are always been in the top two positions and the entire stats list is filled by their players. Well, both teams will play against each other for the first time in the tournament, and that too in the final. A nail-biting contest is all set to happen between NCM Investments and EcovertFM, the winner will be crowned as the Undefeated Champion of the tournament. Also Read: <strong>INB vs VOC Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of European Cricket League T10</strong>
|Match||NCM Investments v/s EcovertFM|
|Date||3rd March 2023|
|Time||04:30 pm IST|
|Venue||Sulabiya Ground, Al Jahra Governorate, Kuwait|
Sulabiya Ground pitches are known to be batting surfaces. This pitch is Mostly preferred by Batters and Pace bowlers as they can extract good bounce and swing from the track. The first innings average total is around 150. The toss will play a big factor as the team winning the toss will like to bowl first and put the opposition under pressure in the very first over.
The weather at Sulabiya Ground in Kuwait is expected to be Sunny with a clear sky. The temperature will be around 20-25 degrees with light wind speed. You can enjoy the match without any rain interruptions.
No injuries from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury. Also Read: <strong>ARG vs BAH Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of the ICC T20 WC Americas Qualifier</strong>
NCMI vs ETF Head-to-head records
Both teams will be facing each other for the first time in the tournament. Both are yet to lose their first match and the winner of tomorrow’s match will be undefeated as well as the Champion of the tournament.
NCMI vs ETF Player Stats in tournament
NCMI vs ETF Dream11 Top Picks
- Adnan Idrees – The All-Rounder is one of the top picks for the match and surely a captain or vice-captain of your team. He is the highest wicket-taker as well as the highest runs scorer of the tournament. In the present tournament has scored over 300 runs at a strike rate of 200+ and has picked 20 wickets with an economy of under 6. If he fails to perform with the bat he will cover up it with the bowl making him one of the top picks.
- Bilal Tahir – The Star all-rounder is one of the top picks for the match. The player has the potential to carry his team with his batting and bowling. He has scored over 200 runs in the tournament and is the highest wicket-taker for the team. If he performs well in the final, the trophy will make it placed in their cabinet.
- Umair Abdullah – The batsman is surely one of the top picks for the match. The Right-Handed batsman can hit sixes from the first ball and has scored one century in the tournament. He is one of the Players in the league who can turn the match single-handed for the team. Also Read: SAU vs BHU Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI, Injury and weather updates | ACC ODI Men’s Challenger Cup
NCMI vs ETF Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: N Jacob
- Batters: D Xavier, B Khan, N Hussain
- All-rounders: A Idrees, B Tahir, N Lathif, U Abdullah
- Bowlers: M Prasan, P Rao, A Khan
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Adnan Idrees
- Vice-captain: Bilal Tahir
NCMI vs ETF Probable XI
NCMI: U Mahondas, D Xavier, E Silva, A Idrees, N Hussain, N Lathif, S Quddus, I Mangalam, M Prasan, Z Ansari, M Meezan Ali
ETF: N Jacob, M Masoom, M Mustafa, B Khan, U Abdullah, B Tahir, I Sultanzai, A Ijaz, H Mirza, P Rao, A Khan
NCMI vs ETF Dream 11 Prediction: Who will win?
Both the teams are looking strong but NCM Investments is like to win the match. The NCM Investments team has a star-studded squad and Every Player on the team can contribute in every possible way. The toss will play a big factor and the team winning the toss will have a slight advantage over the opposition. NCM Investments is likely to win the match and be crowned as the champions of the tournament.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂