Jaffna and Colombo will play the 7th match of Sri Lanka 50 Over Tournament at the Pallekele International Cricket Stadium in Kandy on 20th March 2023. In this article, we will provide you with JAF vs COL Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of Sri Lanka 50 Over Tournament
Sri Lanka 50 Over Tournament has begun and the tournament is in the second stage. All the teams have played two or more matches and the race to be at the top of the table has begun. Jaffna and Colombo will play their third match of the tournament and Jaffna will be aiming to win the match and climb to the top of the table. This article will conclude with JAF vs COL Dream11 Prediction. Also Read: MI-W vs DEL-W Dream11 Prediction, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch report, Weather and other updates- TATA Women’s Premier League
It is an opposite situation for both teams. The Jaffna team who weren’t the strongest team on paper has won two matches out of the two matches played. Whereas, the Colombo team who is the strongest team in the tournament is yet to win a match. You don’t have to worry because a firecracker match is all set to happen at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium in Kandy. Will it be Jaffna who will win the match and climb to the top of the table or will it be Colombo who will make a comeback and make sure they win all the remaining matches? Be ready a nail-biting contest is all set to happen on the 20th of March between Jaffna and Colombo.
JAF vs COL Match Details
|Match||Jaffna v/s Colombo|
|Date||20th March 2023|
|Time||08:00 pm IST|
|Venue||Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Kandy|
Pallekele International Cricket Stadium Pitch Report
Pallekele International Cricket Stadium pitches are known to be batting surfaces. This pitch suits Batters as well as the Pace bowlers as they can extract good bounce and swing from the track. The bowl would swing a bit in the initial overs but as the game moves on it will be easy to bat on. The first innings average total is around 211. The toss will play a big factor as the team winning the toss will like to bat first and put a huge target for the opposition.
Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Kandy Weather condition
The weather at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium in Kandy is expected to be rainy. The temperature will be around 21-29 degrees with light wind speed. There is an 80% chance of rain interrupting the match.
No injuries from both team. We will update it as there will be any official information regarding injury. Also Read: PKE vs BDT Dream11 Prediction, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch report, Weather and other updates- Asia T10 Challenge
JAF vs COL Head-to-head records
Jaffna and Colombo have faced each other twice in Sri Lanka 50 Over Tournament and in both matches, Jaffna has had an upper hand. Jaffna won both matches last year when they met and went on to win the tournament as well. Whereas, in the current tournament, Both teams will be facing each other for the first time this season.
JAF vs COL Player Stats
JAF vs COL Dream11 Top Picks
The top picks are made based on the current tournament stats and records.
- Dasun Shanaka – The All-Rounder is one of the top picks for the match and the captain or the vice-captain of your team. The Star All-rounder has scored a total of 83 runs and has picked 4 wickets in the tournament so far. It is a must-win situation for them and he is one of the top performers on the team. He is expected to perform the best against Jaffna and is a top pick because of his all-round skills.
- Ashen Bandara – The star batsman and most important the best fielder in world cricket is one of the top picks for the match. He has scored a total of 136 runs in the tournament including a century in the last match he played. He will not only contribute with the bat but will also take some catches in the field making him a top pick.
- Sadeera Samarawickrama – The batsman is surely one of the top picks for the match. He is the highest run scorer of the tournament and has scored a total of 154 runs in two matches. He has scored a Half-century as well as a Century in the tournament and will be hungry to score more. The player is in great form and will be one of the keen players to watch.
JAF vs COL Dream11 Prediction Team
Also Read: TR vs RG Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury And Weather Updates Of Rwanda T10
- Wicketkeepers: S Samarawickrama
- Batters: R Silva, A Bandara, J Liyanage
- All-rounders: L Madushanka, D Shanaka, C Asalanka, N Paranavithana
- Bowlers: P Madushan, D Sudeera, T Ratnayake
JAF vs COL Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Dasun Shanaka
- Vice-captain: Sadeera Samarawickrama
JAF vs COL Probable XI
Probable XI of JAF vs COL
JAF: S Samarawickrama, J Liyanage, R Chandraguptha, K Abeyrathne, N Paranavithana, R Fernando, L Madushanka, K Nirmal, B Fernando, P Madushan, D Sudeera
COL: K Mendis, N Dhananjaya, A Fernando, A Bandara, D Shanaka, C Asalanka, S Jayatilake, T Ratnayake, H Ramanayake, N Tharaka, L Manasinghe
JAF vs COL Dream 11 Prediction: Who will win?
Both the teams are looking strong but the Jaffna team is like to win the match. The Jaffna team has a star-studded squad and is in great form. The toss will play a big factor and the team winning the toss will have a slight advantage over the opposition. Jaffna Team is likely to win the match.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂