Bengal and Mumbai will play the 17th match of Vijay Hazare Trophy 2022-23 at JSCA International Stadium Complex in Ranchi on 12th November 2022. In this article, we will provide you, BEN vs MUM Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury and weather updates of Vijay Hazare Trophy 2022-23
Mumbai are the champions of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2022. They are in great form defeating Himachal Pradesh the defending champions of the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2021-22. Mumbai Cricket team are in great form and will be looking for the win. Bengal on the other side lost the quarter-finals to Himachal Pradesh on a last ball win. Both the teams are in good form and will be confident for the win. Will it be Mumbai the Champions of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2022 or will Bengal winning the match and ending the winning streak of Mumbai.
|Match||Bengal vs Mumbai|
|Date||12th November 2022|
|Time||09:00 am IST|
|Venue||JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi|
|Live streaming||Star Sports Network|
JSCA International Stadium Complex Pitches are known to be batting surface. This pitch is Mostly preferred by Batters and Pace bowlers as they can extract good bounce and swing from the track. The first innings average total is 217. Toss will play a big factor as the team winning toss will like to bat first and put a huge target for the opposition.
The weather at JSCA International Stadium Complex in Ranchi is expected to be Sunny. The temperature will be around 21-26 degrees with light wind speed. You can enjoy the match without any rain interruptions.
BEN vs MUM Head-to-head records
Head-to-head stats of both the team in last 5 matches of Vijay Hazare Trophy is 4-1. Bengal leads the battle against Mumbai.
BEN vs MUM Player Stats [Season 21-22]
BEN vs MUM Dream11 Top Picks
- Prithivi Shaw – The Mumbai opening batsmen is one of the top picks for the match. He had a dream season playing last time and has continued his good form since then. The player also played good cricket in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- Shahbaz Ahmed – The spin all-rounder is one of the top picks for the match. The player has carried his team every time they play with his batting and bowling skills. One of the main reasons of the player to be a top pick is because of the form the player is in.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal – The opening batsmen was one of the key successor of Mumbai Winning the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. The player plays a huge role in Mumbai’s batting order and is in great form. He is expected to perform well.
BEN vs MUM Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: S Khan
- Batters: M Tiwary, A Rahane, P Shaw, Y Jaiswal
- All-rounders: S Dube, S Mulani, S Ahmed
- Bowlers: P Pramanik, T Deshpande, A Deep
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain
- Captain: Shahbaz Ahmed
- Vice-captain: Prithvi Shaw
BEN vs MUM Probable XI
BEN: A Pan, M Tiwary, A Easwaran, A Porel, A Mazumder, S Ahmed, S Mondal, W Chatterjee, A Deep, P Pramanik, M Kumar
MUM: S Khan, P Shaw, Y Jaiswal, A Rahane, H Tamore, A Jaffer, S Dube, S Mulani, T Deshpande, T Kotian, M Awasthi
BEN vs MUM Dream 11 Prediction: Who will win?
Both the teams are looking strong but Mumbai is like to win the match. Mumbai has a star-studded team and Every Player in the team has international and IPL experience. Also, the team is in great form Following the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy Win. Mumbai is likely to win the match.