Chris Jones is an American football defensive tackle for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). He was born on July 3, 1994, in Houston, Mississippi, and grew up in nearby Houston. In 2016, Jones was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the second round of the NFL Draft. Jones was named to the Pro Football Writers Association All-Rookie Team in 2016, making him one of the highest-paid defensive players in the NFL. He continued to play at a high level during the 2020 season, recording 28 tackles, 7.5 sacks, and 2 passes defended. Jones helped lead the Chiefs to the Super Bowl for the second consecutive year, but they ultimately lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Through this article, let us know more about Chris Jones Net Worth in 2023.
Chris Jones Net Worth 2023
Chris Jones signed a four-year contract extension with the Kansas City Chiefs in 2020 worth $85 million, with $60 million guaranteed at signing. This makes him one of the highest-paid defensive players in the NFL. His average annual salary is $21.25 million. His net worth is $28.292 million.
Chris Jones Brand Endorsement Deal
Jones’ success as a top defensive player in the NFL, He have endorsed many bands some of them includes.
- Michelob Ultra
- Mosaic Life Care
- Joe’s Kansas City BBQ
Chris Jones Charity Work
Chris Jones, the American football defensive tackle for the Kansas City Chiefs, is involved in several charitable causes. Here are some of the charity works that he has been involved in:
- Team Jack Foundation: The Team Jack Foundation is a non-profit organization that raises money for pediatric brain cancer research.
- United Way of Greater Kansas City: Jones has been involved with the United Way of Greater Kansas City, a non-profit organization that focuses on improving education, health, and financial stability in the local community.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City: Jones has been a supporter of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City, a non-profit organization that provides after-school programs and activities for children and teenagers
- Ronald McDonald House Charities: Jones has been involved with the Ronald McDonald House Charities, a non-profit organization that provides housing and support for families of seriously ill children
- COVID-19 relief efforts: During the COVID-19 pandemic, Jones donated funds to support relief efforts in his hometown of Houston, Mississippi.
- Also read: Emmanuel Sanders Net Worth 2023, NFL Annual Income, Brand Endorsements and Charities
Frequently Asked Questions about Chris Jones Net Worth 2023:
Q: What is the net worth of Chris Jones?
Ans: Chris Jones’s Net worth is estimated at $85 million,
Q: What is the Salary of Chris Jones?
Ans: His average annual salary is $21.25 million.
Q: Which companies and brands Chris Jones endorsed?
Ans: Chris Jones’ success as a top defensive player in the NFL, He has endorsed many bands some of them including: Mcdonald’s, Michelob Ultra, Adidas, Dick’s, Mosaic Life Care and Joe’s Kansas City BBQ.
Also read: Dalvin Cook Net Worth 2023, NFL Salary, Cars, Brand Endorsements and Charities
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂