The Indian Kings (IDK) will face Asian All-Stars (AAS) in the Asia T10 Challenge’s 21st encounter on April 1 at the UKM-YSD Cricket Oval in Bangi. To know more read the full article on IDK vs AAS Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch report, Playing XI and weather updates.
Indian Kings have won three of their first eight games and are currently fourth in the points standings.
Asian All-Stars, on the other hand, have played eight contests, winning and losing four games each. They are second in the points standings.
IDK vs AAS Match Details
- Date: April 1, 2023
- Time: 7:00 am IST
- Venue: UKM-YSD Cricket Oval, Bangi
- Live Streaming: Fancode
UKM-YSD Cricket Oval Pitch Report
The UKM-YSD Cricket Oval in Bangi has a pitch that should be favourable for batting. The spinners might take a turn, and they might be important in this game. Read More: SVD vs UC Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury And Weather Updates Of Sharjah Ramadan S10 League
Bangi Weather Conditions
The match will be played in a partially clear sky, with zero signs of rain or overcast weather and a Humidity of 79% with a Wind speed of 6 km/h.
IDK vs AAS Player Stats
- Prashant Pawar: 16 wickets
- S-Moses Samraj: 163 runs and 5 wickets
- Syed Aziz: 187 runs and 7 wickets
- Malik Amir Khan: 107 runs and 7 wickets
IDK vs AAS Dream 11 Top Picks
- Prashant Pawar: He has been the most effective bowler this season. He has 16 wickets at an economy of 6.31 in eight matches and could be an excellent choice to captain your side.
- Syed Aziz: He has been a solid all-rounder who has contributed reasonably. He has scored 187 runs and taken seven wickets in five matches in this competition.
- S-Moses Samraj: He has contributed equally on both fronts. He has scored 163 runs and taken five wickets in seven matches and is an absolute must-have for your side.
- Malik Amir Khan: From eight matches, he has made 107 runs at a strike rate of 127.38 and taken seven wickets at an economy rate of nearly eight. He should be able to secure a place on your team.
Indian Kings vs Asian All-Stars Dream11 Prediction Team
- Wicketkeepers: S Aziz, V Narayanasamy
- Batters: P Pawar, A Jamaluddin, S Muniandy
- All-rounders: A Samraj, A Khan Malik, R Khan Malik
- Bowlers: R Kumar Barik, A Amin PremJ, K Kumar Ananthan
Dream11 Captain & Vice-Captain Choice For Today’s Match
- Captain: A Khan Malik
- Vice-Captain: P Pawar
Indian Kings vs Asian All-Stars Probable XI
IDK Probable XI: Rajat Kumar Barik, Chandan Kumar, Sumit Potbhare, S-Moses Samraj, Karthik Pasupuleti, Botla-Manoj Kumar, Shrikant Aundhkar, P Pawar, Subhani Shaik(C), Chiranjeevi-Teklore Munuswamy, Vivek Narayanasamy.
AAS Probable XI: Aslam Khan Malik, Moiz Khan, Amir Khan Malik(C), Aaryan Amin PremJ, Kumar Ananthan, Jishuvan Ramasundran, Rahim Khan Malik, Syed Hamza Mehmood, Yaseen Ullah, Syed Aziz, Sharvin Muniandy. Read More: FM vs KWN Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, Captain & Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Injury And Weather Updates Of Sharjah Ramadan S10 League
IDK vs AAS Dream11 Match Prediction: Who Will Win?
The fixture is a very tight and unpredictable one as both teams have performed well throughout the season. Both teams will tussle out a tough fight and will leave no room for mistakes.
Thank you for reading it. Leave us a comment if you liked it.
Do follow us on: Google News | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn
Have a good day ahead 🙂